Sunday, October 15, 2017

Angular JS drop-down first options vs jQuery UI.


Hi All

Recently I had an issue with angular-js dropdown  which had ng-repeat to load it's options from a web service. Problem was I always could see an empty option even if I dont need that empty option. I needed to show the first real option to my users.

So I googled and see lot of answers but non of them did not work for me. My case was really rare.
My app was kind of converted app from jquery mobile to angular. So I had some jQuery mobile reference as well. Also I realised that my drop down had jquery mobile styles as well.

So all I did was removing all references to jQuery mobile js and jQuery mobile css. So everything works now.


So the conclusion is 

1. If you have any problems with angular data-bindings please remove jquery mobile references.



No comments:

Post a Comment