Thursday, April 12, 2018

Write MP3s for old car stereos - ( 2002 to 2010 Cars )


Recently I bought a 2005 Toyota Corolla manual car and it has nice classic car stereo which only support for Digital Audio Compact Discs ( Knows as Audio CD's ) and MP3 discs.



So I burned a mp3 disk with windows media player as a data cd but my car player seems to be not reading it.  When I investigate this windows media player in windows 10 is creating folders automatically based on song's title, artist or language etc. 

There are two ways you can create supported mp3 disc for  old car audios.

1. Create data disc with windows explorer - drag files in to empty disc and burn.
2. Even though 1st one is a good solution but I would recommend using Power ISO as a burner tool. which is almost a free software and working really well is recent windows versions.

https://www.poweriso.com/download.php


No comments:

Post a Comment